Here at Osa Healthcare Recruitment we are committed to finding wonderful staff who share our values and are dedicated to providing professional, caring and high quality services. We want to find the right people the right role for them.
Job Title: Hospital Director
Length/Type of Post: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 Plus Bonuses.
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move.
If you are a Hospital Director with experience of eating disorders and trauma, who can successfully lead and develop a team and service, then we have a fantastic opportunity available.
You and your team be working with females who are striving to take control and move on with their lives at a 12-bed inpatient hospital specialising in the treatment of acute, severe mental health such as personality disorders or enduring eating disorders.
Our Hospital Director role involves:
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the hospital and the multi-disciplinary teams, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital’s objectives and business plan
- Promoting and enhancing the hospital’s reputation for care and service
- A successful track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change
- Annual salary of up to £65,000 (plus bonus)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
This job role will involve working around vulnerable people therefore your employer may be required to check whether you have a criminal record via the Disclosure and Barring Service (known as a DBS check). You will also be asked questions as part of our self disclosure section on the application form. We operate a fair recruitment process and do not discriminate. Any information you provide will be considered fairly and lawfully.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities company as are all the companies we work with. All applicants will be considered fairly and free from prejudice or discrimination.
We are very proud to say that we have signed the mental health at work commitment. We are passionate about mental health and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to promote mental well-being, support people who are struggling and break down the stigmas of mental health problems. We only work with companies who share our beliefs and care for their employees metal health and well-being.