Here at Osa Healthcare Recruitment we are committed to finding wonderful staff who share our values and are dedicated to providing professional, caring and high quality services. We want to find the right people the right role for them.
Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse/ Learning Disability Nurse/ Registered Nurse
Length/Type of Post: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: £34,900 - £40,455 (DOE)
Set in beautiful countryside on acres of land where deer, rabbits and peacocks visit regularly. It’s within easy reach of the A11 and Attleborough railway station and offers free parking onsite.
The accessible and approachable senior management team has embedded a supportive culture. Employee wellbeing is a priority with an emphasis on reward and recognition along with regular wellbeing events being staged. Senior management’s open door policy also helps foster a positive atmosphere and working environment leading to low colleague turnover. This results in stable teams who are happy to recommend working here to others. The hospital also enjoys positive relationships with local services, stakeholders and regulators.
The hospital also has a culture of learning and development. In a recent survey 100% of respondents said they felt incident reviews examined both the positives and areas for improvement, which results in improving practice and positive outcomes for patients. New starters are given a comprehensive induction and there are ongoing CDP opportunities onsite including engaging in Quality Improvement projects, and site level teaching various areas of clinical practice.
- Deliver high quality, service users focussed care
- Participate in the development of new services and care pathways
- Support the local implementation of the Group Nursing Strategy
- Engage in continuous quality improvement within your service
Type of candidate that we are looking for
- Registered nurse with active NMC PIN with 12 months post qualifying experience
- Relevant clinical experience
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practice.
- Excellent verbal , interpersonal and written communication skills
What our client is offering the successful candidate
- Excellent salary
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)
We are committed to being an equal opportunities company as are all the companies we work with. All applicants will be considered fairly and free from prejudice or discrimination.
We are very proud to say that we have signed the mental health at work commitment. We are passionate about mental health and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to promote mental well-being, support people who are struggling and break down the stigmas of mental health problems. We only work with companies who share our beliefs and care for their employees metal health and well-being.