Here at Osa Healthcare Recruitment we are committed to finding wonderful staff who share our values and are dedicated to providing professional, caring and high quality services. We want to find the right people the right role for them.
Job Title: Ward Manager
Length/Type of Post: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: £42,668 - £48,393
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, close to Birmingham City centre, conveniently located for access to the West Midlands motorway networks and has very good local public transport links.
The hospital provides a diverse range of inpatient services, offering the opportunity to work across a variety of services. Services include acute and psychiatric intensive care for adults aged 18-25 years, Child and Adolescent Mental Health (including a recently opened Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit), specialist Eating Disorder, and private acute and addictions treatment programmes.
The hospital is led by an enthusiastic and supportive management team, committed to ensuring its excellent reputation is not only maintained, but also enhanced. Strong links with other Priory services contribute to the site’s consistent track record of employee development and progression.
- Will be a highly visible role model, Leader and Senior Member of the Team
- Experienced in rota management and staffing
- Passionate about promoting the highest standards of care
- Committed to providing individualised care for patients in terms of both mental and physical health.
- Supports Junior staff in terms of supervision, continuous professional development and career development
- Experienced in recruitment and retention
Type of candidate that we are looking for
- Excellent Leadership and Management Skills
- Clinical experience within a Multi-disciplinary team
- Good communicator within all situations
- Experienced in leading a team
- Able to focus on staffing and develop staff to meets the needs of the ward
- Experience of supporting students
- Knowledge of Mental Health Legislation and Statutory requirements
- Experience of investigations, complaints and report writing
What our client is offering the successful candidate
- Excellent salary
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)
We are committed to being an equal opportunities company as are all the companies we work with. All applicants will be considered fairly and free from prejudice or discrimination.
We are very proud to say that we have signed the mental health at work commitment. We are passionate about mental health and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to promote mental well-being, support people who are struggling and break down the stigmas of mental health problems. We only work with companies who share our beliefs and care for their employees metal health and well-being.