Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of working within the care sector?
Do you have a passion for supporting and caring for vulnerable members of our society?
Osa Healthcare Recruitment are working in partnership and supporting our client to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants and Support workers who have worked within Mental Health, Learning Disability and Nursing Care settings.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Caring and able to build rapport with Service users and colleagues
- Passionate and truly want to make a difference
- A team player with the ability to adapt to different and changing situations
- Experienced within the Health and Social Care sector
- Assist qualified staff with the assessment and implementation of individual patient care plans undertaking routine tasks and activities as directed to facilitate the wellbeing, dignity and treatment of all patients.
- Provides practical support and responsive care to patients who require assistance with intimate personal needs such as dressing, bathing and toileting activities ensuring that such activities comply with procedures and the relevant healthcare legislation.
- Observes and monitors the wellbeing of patients ensuring that any unusual physical, mental or emotional occurrences are promptly referred to senior staff/the primary nurse and documented as appropriate.
- Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To assist in the maintenance of ward/home cleanliness and tidiness and adhere to infection control policy and procedures at all times.
- Develop and maintain a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests and enquiries.
- Help promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient / relatives and carers.
- To receive and convey information from telephone or personal enquiries in a courteous manner and ensure all persons visiting the ward/home are greeted and assisted in a welcoming and supportive manner.
What we offer you:
- A range of flexible opportunities with shifts to suit all.
- Rates of pay varying from £10-£12 per hour.
- Weekly pay by BACS
- Options to be paid as PAYE or as Ltd Comp/Umbrella
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please get in touch by applying today.