Osa Healthcare Recruitment are supporting our client, a tech startup on a mission to lift lives by transforming care at home., to recruit a Business Development lead. Driven by their values and their industry-leading technology, they are revolutionising home care; with better supported Carers and total transparency for families powered by their data-driven care platform. They are inspired by personal experience and they are growing very quickly. They are really proud that in just 18 months, they've delivered over 40,000 hours of care, gained exclusively 5 star reviews on TrustPilot; a glowing Care Quality Commission report; and an award for the best new care company in the country.
They are looking for an incredible Business Development Lead to help them lift more lives. You will be responsible for quickly building a network of clinical partners referring families to the company. You will communicate the quality and innovation of their service, always putting their social mission front and centre to partners. You will be proactive; hands on; full of energy and ideas and able to deliver to ambitious targets. Working for the Head of Growth, you will be a vital part of their success.
They are looking for someone with experience in private health or social care who has done this before, with the contacts and knowledge to hit the ground running. They are building the future of care at home and your work could not be more important.
- Find and develop a network of clinical partners referring families to the company.
- Earn the trust of organisations working with families that need care - doctors, hospitals, social workers, occupational therapists, charities - and make sure the company is front of mind
- Think creatively about how to approach partners, build relationships and keep them engaged to refer families to the organisation
- Prioritise partnerships most likely to deliver results
- Work with product team, to ensure the value of our product is communicated to partners
- Hit ambitious growth targets
- Strong records of building partnerships with clinical and non for profit partners (doctors, discharge teams, occupational therapists, support groups, charities, day centres etc.) that generate referrals
- Specific experience in private health or social care preferred
- Track record of building revenue through partnerships rapidly
- Self-starter with huge energy and ability to execute
- Experience in high growth environment
- Passion for transforming care and affinity with our mission
- Performance based bonus
- Options in the company
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Be part of a team that loves what we are bundling and is driven to improve lives
Huge potential to help them scale in the UK and beyond. They have doubled our team in the last 6 months.