We are looking for a passionate, energetic, highly organised and solution focused individual to join our clients team.
Our client has built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. They are now looking for a Care Co-Ordinator to join their growing team in Bristol.
As a Care Co-ordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of their area. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all of their valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive, calm and professional when working under pressure.
- To be accountable to the Registered Manager for the smooth running of day to day Client/ Care Giver communication
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- To ensure the scheduling is carried out efficiently enabling the Care Givers to spend the allocated care time with each Client and to allow for travel time
- Ensure consistent application of company’s policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- To answer the telephone promptly and professionally, dealing with any enquiries or queries
- Ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To record all new Care Givers and Clients on the system as soon as they are received
- Report weekly KPI’s to the Registered Manager and Owner
- To identify and match the most suitable Care Givers for each package
- To produce consistent, fortnightly rosters and provide Care Giver and Clients with rotas in a timely manner
- Ensure all Care Givers submit their timesheets weekly which are accurately completed, and match these to what is on the system
- To plan ahead to cover holidays, training and planned absence
- To maintain accurate records on the system of all communications. Able to make changes to Clients and Care Giver files.
- To participate in on call duties and deliver hands on care when necessary
- To support workshop training by obtaining a relevant qualification
- To carry out any ad hoc duties given by the Senior Management Team to suit the needs of the business
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a customer service setting, building up relationships – Essential
- Use of a scheduling / HR / recording system – Desirable
- Relevant qualification, such as Business Studies or Social Care – Desirable
- Previous Domiciliary Care experience - Desirable
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours
- Has the desire to make a real difference and greatly improve an already well-established business
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on call system for out of office hours
- Extremely well organized, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
- Strong administration skills and ability to manage multiple work loads