Osa Healthcare Recruitment are supporting our client to recruit an experienced Field Care Manager to support their service providing premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. They have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Field Care Manager for their growing Office in Bristol, to manage and develop the business and ensure compliance at all times.
We are looking for an individual with the strength and determination to support us them in taking their business to the next level. Under the direction of the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the holistic delivery of outstanding Care across their territory. You will have exceptional people management and communication skills to support and coach their fantastic team of Carers. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focused in achieving operational goals and targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To be accountable to the Registered Manager
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- Ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
- Assist in setting, monitoring and reviewing key performance indicators for individual staff members and the overall office
- Comply with all reporting requirements, including KPI reporting, in line with company procedures
- To ensure all computerised and manual records are up to date
- To liaise with local organisations e.g. charities and other groups which support the target group and organise promotional talks/information sessions
- To represent the Company and promote services to prospective Clients in a variety of settings frequented by the target group, including residential sheltered accommodation, libraries, shopping centres, church groups etc.
- To recruit, select and effectively supervise the staff team
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
- To maintain effective assessment and review procedures
- To liaise with other agencies involved with the client to ensure the provision of integrated services
Qualifications & Experience
- Hold, or be working towards, QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment that is sales influenced and measured.
- Retain and develop existing client relationships
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours
- Highly driven and ambitious, who has the desire to make a real difference and greatly improve an already well-established business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to talk passionately about our services and values to potential referral sources
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Frameworks and Regulatory Body Inspection processes and documentation
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on call system for out of office hours
- Extremely well organized, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships