Osa Healthcare Recruitment is supporting our client to recruit experienced RMN's or RNLD's for their Private Mental Health service specialising in the treatment of adults who are deaf and who have complex communication needs.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team at their Hospital, providing care for people who are deaf or have complex communication needs. It is a culturally sensitive service which has been created to provide support and rehabilitation with care and intervention from both deaf and hearing members of staff.
The Hospital which is a specialist mental health service which has self-contained flats for men over 18 years old, which helps them move along their care pathway to more independent living
Things that you will have
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- Sign Language experience (Desirable)
What you will get in return
- Annual salary of £26,519 - £31,525 (depending upon experience)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.