Osa Healthcare are supporting our client to recruit an experienced Registered Manager, where you will lead and develop the services to deliver a high quality service.
The service is a 50 bed Nursing Home providing care to elderly and vulnerable residents.
You will ideally have previous experience from the NHS or private care as a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) and have been registered with the CQC as a Registered Manager, with an excellent record of leadership and management responsibilities.
The Registered Manager role involves:
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the care home and develop close working relationships with multidisciplinary teams, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding level of care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice.
- As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence to Company objectives and business plan.
- Promoting and enhancing The Company reputation for high quality outcomes for clients.
To be successful as Registered Manager, you will need:
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector, together with an understanding of Elderly care and a passion for improving clinical quality and service user care
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
- Have a valid NMC pin
- Previous experiences as a RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager with the CQC
- Ideally be qualified up to NQV/QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management or hold the Registered Manager Award or an equivalent.