Nursing home requires RGN to join their team.
You will provide excellent standards of person centred support to the people who use our service ensuring they are able to lead as independent lives as possible. To assist in the effective supervision and development of staff working within a multi-disciplinary team whilst adhering to stringent regulations and governance at all times.
- Ensure that all the people who use our service have any personal and/or nursing needs or requirements assessed and met including personal care, participation with activities, support with daily living tasks
- To actively participate in quality initiatives and to ensure that National Minimum Care Standards are achieved and maintained
- Full responsibility for the administration, care and custody of medicines in accordance with the policy or guidelines currently active
- To maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To receive regular supervision for clinical practice (dependant on service type)
- To give regular supervision for clinical practice for support staff (dependant on service type)
- To participate in and liaise with all parties in matters regarding care plans with stakeholders and commissioners
- Maintain registration
- To be responsible for reading, understanding, applying and adhering to Company policies and procedures, National Guidelines and legislation.
- Defined experience of managing or leading a team of multi- disciplined professionals
- Knowledge of current Legislation/ National trends and policies in Mental Health care
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and National Minimum Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate past experience in a similar working environment.
- Evidence of working within NMC codes
- Evidence of participation in clinical audits/ internal H&S.
- RGN/ RMN/RNLD with current
- NMC registration (dependant on service type)
- Post registration education linked in to PPD
- Evidence of continued professional development
- ILETS level 7 or above or 6.5 if taken prior to 01.02/2007