Our Client is an existing provider within the provision of temporary staffing within the care sector with an established reputation for quality of provision, they are now looking to expand that service and become a provider within the Home Care & Supported Living Service sector in the provision of care for individuals who need support with daily living in their own homes. They are committed to delivering exceptional healthcare support for those in their care in an environment where independence and choice is their prime focus in person-centered approach.
They are looking to appoint an experienced and quality-focused Registered Manager to join their team to oversee and develop their Home Care Service within Torquay .
- You will become the Registered Manager with CQC and will hold the following key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the services are compliant with CQC standards and regulatory requirements
- You will be responsible for regular service audits which will be seeking to improve and ensure a safe delivery
- To take a lead in new service user referrals, assessments, and service user transition process
- Arrange regular meetings with your team.
- Participate in Package Review meetings
- Hold responsibility for ensuring the service user’s needs are met through liaising with the individual, their family, employees and all other regulated authorities. In doing so, you will deliver a high-quality care and ensure all care plans are current and person-centered
- Maintain and build relationships with external stakeholders and manage current contracts
- Take a Lead in recruitment procedure to meet legislative requirements and market demands
- To take lead in staff training
- To manage and participate in on-call as per rota
- Management of staff to include appraisals, supervisions, and disciplinary procedures, and debriefs following incidents in addition to delegating responsibilities to senior employees
- You will be required to ensure patient safety as a priority always.
The Successful Candidate will have:
Extensive knowledge of CQC regulations
Previous experience in working within a similar role
NVQ Level 5 or working towards this qualification
Knowledge of recognising abuse and the ability to follow safeguarding procedures
Excellent understanding of regulated responsibilities
Ability to lead and manage a safe diver service
Experience in multi-site management is desirable
Driving licence is essential
Should you be interested in this position, please apply with a brief covering letter and a copy of your CV. Please note this job offer is subject to 2 references one being your current/most recent employer and a enhanced DBS check.