Osa Healthcare Recruitment are supporting our client to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to lead an exciting new service in the heart of the community of Nottingham, due to open in Spring 2021.
The service consists of six bespoke, single-person apartments within a registered care setting with 24 hour nursing support. It provides a robust environment and high intensity care model which is designed to support people who have a Learning Disability & Autism with highly complex needs and behaviours. This includes service users who may be stepping down from hospital or whose community placements have broken down.
The aim of the service is to support people to move back to their home area and be closer to their families.
In this role you will have overall leadership and management of the service, developing close working relationships with the community multi-disciplinary teams, and other external stakeholders and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
The Registered Manager role involves:
- Ensuring adherence to the CQC standards and regulations.
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice.
- As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence to the companys objectives and business plan.
- Promoting and enhancing the companys reputation for high quality outcomes for clients.
To be successful as Registered Manager, you will need:
- To be a Qualified Nurse with a valid NMC
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with;
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change
- Experience of working with external agencies such as CQC, Safeguarding ,CCGs etc
What you will get
- Competitive annual salary 41,000 – 45,000 depending on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move.
Our client follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.