Osa Healthcare Recruitment are supporting our client to recruit a Ward Manager for their secure mental health service.
You will become a crucial part of our outstanding multidisciplinary team as you lead and manage the day-to-day running of the wards.
As a Ward Manager, you will have previous experience from the NHS or private care and will be a dynamic individual with a flexible approach to help some of the most vulnerable people in society build a brighter future.
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the nursing team, managing budgets, organising shifts and the on-call service, oversee clinical and nursing audits and will be requested to design and deliver training.
It’s a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
• Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
• Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
• Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
• Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision.
• Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act.
To be successful in this role, you'll need
• Nursing Qualification and current pin
• Relevant experience
• Professional training in a related environment
The service is a combination of medium secure and low secure units and rehabilitation flats. The service provides a seamless internal care pathway supporting and empowering patients in their recovery and rehabilitation.
You will work alongside the multidisciplinary to provide personalised assessment and treatment programmes for males with mental illness/ complex care needs as well as those with personality disorder. Service users may have histories of offending and/or may have failed in previous placements.
What you will get
• Annual salary of £42,587
• The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
• Free meals and parking
• Wellbeing support and activities
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity Package
• Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.