Here at Osa Healthcare Recruitment we are committed to finding wonderful staff who share our values and are dedicated to providing professional, caring and high quality services. We want to find the right people the right role for them.
Job Title: Registered Manager, Supported Living
Location: Cornwall, Camborne
Length/Type of Post: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Plus Benefits.
On call requirement will be rota’d.
Osa Healthcare Recruitment are supporting our client, an established care provider within the Young persons Supported Living sector in the provision of care for young people with Mental Health diagnosis who may have forensic history, Learning Disabilities, Autism spectrum condition, or other diagnosed conditions. We are committed to delivering exceptional healthcare support for those in our care in an environment where independence and choice are our prime focus in person-centred approach.
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced and quality-focused Registered Manager to join our team to oversee our supported living services within the South-West region.
Current responsibility will cover 3 individual properties, supporting 3 young people, however the company is looking to develop this service in due course.
You will become the Registered Manager with CQC and will hold the following key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the services are compliant with CQC standards and regulatory requirements
- You will be responsible for regular service audits which will be seeking to improve and ensure a safe delivery
- To take a lead in new service user referrals, assessments, and service user transition process
- Arrange regular meetings with your team.
- Participate in Package Review meetings
- Hold responsibility for ensuring the service user’s needs are met through liaising with the individual, their family, employees and all other regulated authorities. In doing so, you will deliver a high-quality care and ensure all care plans are current and person-centered
- Maintain and build relationships with external stakeholders and manage current contracts
- Take a Lead in recruitment procedure to meet legislative requirements and market demands.
- To take lead in staff training
- To manage and participate in on-call as per rota
- Management of staff to include appraisals, supervisions, and disciplinary procedures, and debriefs following incidents in addition to delegating responsibilities to senior employees
- You will be required to ensure patient safety as a priority always.
Type of candidate that we are looking for
- Extensive knowledge of CQC regulations
- Previous experience in working with young people with mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs
- NVQ Level 5 or working towards this qualification
- Knowledge of recognizing abuse and the ability to follow safeguarding procedures
- A deep understanding around supporting young people and understanding the risks they can face such as County Lines and gang related concerns.
- Excellent understanding of regulated responsibilities
- Ability to lead and manage a safe diverse service
- Experience in multi-site management is desirable
- Driving licence is essential
What our client is offering the successful candidate
- Holidays 28 per year (inc bank holidays)
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided
- Mileage for additional work journeys paid
We are committed to being an equal opportunities company as are all the companies we work with. All applicants will be considered fairly and free from prejudice or discrimination.
We are very proud to say that we have signed the mental health at work commitment. We are passionate about mental health and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to promote mental well-being, support people who are struggling and break down the stigmas of mental health problems. We only work with companies who share our beliefs and care for their employees metal health and well-being.